#COVID-19 Customer Update
Dec 3rd 2021
We are now operating seven days a week under the new traffic light system.
We have adapted the way in which we operate, in order to operate safely:
- We require all our guests, aged 12-years or over, to be fully vaccinated and to provide a COVID 19 Vaccination Pass from My Vaccine Pass. If you do not have proof of your vaccinations, you will not be allowed on the tour and will not be eligible for a refund (unless you are exempt, with government approval).
- Our guides are all fully vaccinated.
- Please note that whilst it is not a legal requirement, we advise that you wear a facemask in our vehicles and whilst walking around public spaces. Facemasks are required when traveling on the ferry.
- Our guides will not engage in physical contact with guests, we will use an alternative welcome.
- Please use the COVID tracer app onboard the vehicle and at each of the venues we visit.
- All vehicles will undergo increased high levels of cleanliness and hygiene practices, in order to prevent spread.
- Guests are advised to practice regular hand washing and sanitising, we will provide sanitiser on board our vehicles.
- Guests to abide by physical distancing of 1 meter when out of the vehicle, respecting other people’s space and safe space.
- Each guest will need to ensure they have no symptoms of COVID 19, prior to travelling.
We are working hard to ensure that new regulations do not alter your experience of Waiheke. We are confident that we have achieved this and look forward to showing our island paradise to you, under the above restrictions.
To find our more about the vaccine passport please visit The Ministry of Health Website.