- Itineraries are subject to some variation depending on seasonal vineyard availability and may vary from those advertised. Substitutions of equal quality may be made as required.
- Our price includes tasting charges at selected venues but not lunch, dinner or ferry tickets unless stated otherwise.
- You must be 18 years or over unless accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. The legal drinking age in New Zealand is 18 years of age; proof of identification may be required at wineries.
- Child rates can be provided on request. Please provide your own car restraints for children under 7 years.
- All guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the activity from the Operator at all times.
- Two people are the minimum to start a tour.
- Gift vouchers and all other second and third party vouchers, contract promotional incentives or prizes are non refundable.
- Private tours can be extended in hour blocks; each additional hour (or part of) is charged at a rate of $60 per vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our vehicles.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted inside our vehicles.
- A cleaning fee of up to $100 may apply if the vehicle interior is soiled during the tour.
- Vineyards are legally not allowed to serve clients showing signs of intoxication. If the vineyard chooses not to serve you due to intoxication, no refund for the tour/tasting will be given.
- Payments made with Amex will incur a 2% surcharge.
- If we suspect you have been drinking heavily prior to the tour we reserve the right to not proceed with the tour, no refund for the tour/tasting will be given. You will be returned to the ferry or your accommodation.
- If bringing luggage please ensure that items do not exceed 25 KG
- The ferry company is not owned or operated by Ananda Tours, therefore we cannot guarantee sailing times or a seat on a particular sailing. Ferry tickets are open return vaild for any sailing and the boats are boarded on a first come first serve basis. Ananda Tours does not take any responsibility for your onward travel plans if you are unable to board a particular ferry sailing departing the Island so if you need to be somewhere at a particular time after our tour we recommmend you allow additional time in your planning as some ferry services may be cancelled or you maybe unable to board a specific ferry due to ferry cancelations or the boat being full.
I use Ananda Tours every year for birthday events and without fail they are AMAZING. Super friendly & professional, they offer a huge range of locations and tour styles to cater to different preferences. Highly recommend!
very friendly guide, we had a small group and it was good Jo our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us information on all the places was stopped at or passed. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Waiheke Island and looking for a day of wine and food.
Perfect day on Waiheke touring wineries We had a wonderful day, Bil was an excellent tour guide. Highlight for us was Kennedy Point with Nicky, amazing winery and the oysters were delicious. Batch, Awaroa and Wild Estate were great too. The light good pairing at Batch were excellent and the...
Edward, New Zealand