- Itineraries are subject to some variation depending on seasonal vineyard availability and may vary from those advertised. Substitutions of equal quality may be made as required.
- Our price includes tasting charges at selected venues but not lunch, dinner or ferry tickets unless stated otherwise.
- You must be 18 years or over unless accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. The legal drinking age in New Zealand is 18 years of age; proof of identification may be required at wineries.
- Child rates can be provided on request. Please provide your own car restraints for children under 7 years.
- All guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the activity from the Operator at all times.
- Two people are the minimum to start a tour.
- Gift vouchers and all other second and third party vouchers, contract promotional incentives or prizes are non refundable.
- Our tours can be extended in hour blocks; each additional hour (or part of) is charged at a rate of $60 per vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our vehicles.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted inside our vehicles.
- A cleaning fee of up to $100 may apply if the vehicle interior is soiled during the tour.
- Vineyards are legally not allowed to serve clients showing signs of intoxication. If the vineyard chooses not to serve you due to intoxication, no refund for the tour/tasting will be given.
- Payments made with Amex will incur a 2% surcharge.
- If we suspect you have been drinking heavily prior to the tour we reserve the right to not proceed with the tour, no refund for the tour/tasting will be given. You will be returned to the ferry or your accommodation.
- If bringing luggage please ensure that items do not exceed 25 KG
A perfect get away treat, even if it was just for a day and only a 40min ferry ride from Auckland. A small group of 10 strangers and a delightful guide, we experienced food pairing with wine at 4 wineries. I'm not a big fan of wine but the tour was informative, I found I liked a type of...
Highly recommend Ananda tours. Brooke organized a fabulous itinerary for the day tailored to suit our party. Jo our driver and guide was very friendly, professional and has a vast knowledge of the island and vineyards. We loved our luxury transport! Thoroughly enjoyed the service, expertise and...
I just wanted to let you know how much our small group of clients absolutely loved the High Tea Tour you created and provided for them – infact, they said it was the best tour they had been on throughout their touring of NZ and Australia! For one guest, this was her first High Tea...
Kathryn Stothers-Taylor - Southern World New Zealand