We create authentic personal tour experiences on Waiheke Island
- Travel in comfortable air conditioned vehicles with individual seatbelts.
- Entertainment by a commentary from one of our experienced guides.
- All our guides are locals with extensive knowledge of Waiheke Island, its people, Maori and European history and its produce.
- Proudly New Zealand owned and operated.
- Interpreters available (Japanese, French, Spanish, German).
- Pickup and drop off from Ferry or accommodation.
- Tour costs from $105 incl gst per person.
- Tours up to 6 hours in duration.
- Corporate and personalised tours available.
Waiheke Island has become known as New Zealand's 'Island of Wine' home to a dedicated group of award-winning winegrowers.
They have successfully matched the unique maritime climate and ancient soil structures to the selection of classical grape varieties in order to produce red and white wines with distinctive varietal character. Vineyards that can be included in your tour are: