Known as ‘New Zealand’s Island of Wine’, Waiheke has become home to a dedicated group of award-winning wine producers. With a unique micro-climate and the winemakers’ philosophy of “small is beautiful”, Waiheke has produced some of New Zealand’s most prestigious wines.
On this private tour, you will visit three of Waiheke’s top vineyards and sample a range of their wines. Along the way enjoy a commentated scenic drive, learning about the Island’s history, geography, people and culture from your knowledgeable local guide.
After your wine tasting experience sit back, relax and enjoy lunch at one of our world class vineyards. Included is a two course lunch including glass of wine.
After lunch your guide will return you to the ferry or Island accommodation. If you would prefer to swap a vineyard for an olive oil mill, gin or whisky tasting, craft beer tasting, private art studio or guided walk just let us know. We are happy to tailor the tour to suit you!
Why Choose Us
- Locally owned and operated family business.
- Most experienced tour company on the Island - Over 23 years.
- We own our own vehicles which are modern, clean and well maintained.
- We go the extra mile and offer flexibility and professionalism.
- Close relationships with all the vineyards to ensure you get the best experience.
- Pick up from any accommodation (please confirm with us pickup address 24 hours before tour).
Note: Itineraries may change according to seasonal vineyard availability
Tour requires a minimum of 2 people (or equivalent price) to run.